There are some snakes that I see often – and you probably do too if you live here, or visit often and see a lot of snakes in Thailand.
I wonder which is the most common snake – there are a few that I often see. Which do you see the most?
What is Thailand's Most Common Snake?
- Golden Tree Snake (Chrysopelea ornata ornatissima) (35%, 63 Votes)
- Monocled Cobra (Naja kaouthia) (16%, 30 Votes)
- Malayan Pit Viper (Calloselasma rhodostoma) (12%, 21 Votes)
- Bronzeback Snake (Dendrelaphis pictus) (9%, 17 Votes)
- Oriental Whip Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) (8%, 15 Votes)
- Red Necked Keelback (Rhabdophis subminiatus) (8%, 15 Votes)
- Copperheaded Racer (Coelognathus radiatus) (7%, 13 Votes)
- Other? Leave in comments, I may add it to the poll (4%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 182